Location - Location - Location
We are located in the coastal community
of Jupiter, Florida
- The town
of Jupiter is located in the northeast corner of Palm Beach County.
- Palm Beach County has 160 golf courses, 1,100 tennis courts and 47 miles of sandy beaches.
- The population of Jupiter is approximately 50,000, and the approximate
number of households is 19,000.
is home to Florida Atlantic University's 135-acre John D MacArthur campus which includes the Lifelong Learning Society,
one of the most respected programs in adult continuing education.
- The Scripps Research Institute is located on the FAU campus.
- Jupiter Medical Center is a 156-bed acute care hospital with a 120-bed rehab, skilled nursing, and
long-term care center.
- Jupiter's Roger
Dean Stadium is the spring training home for the St. Louis Cardinals and the Florida Marlins. It is also home to the
Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals Minor League teams.
- Average year-round temperature is 78 degrees.
- The amount of land area in Jupiter is 23.53 square miles or approximately 14,600 acres
- Over 1,000 acres are dedicated to parks and natural areas.
- Jupiter is a 30-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport.
- The distance from Jupiter to Washington DC is 846 statute ("as
the crow flies") miles. The distance to the Florida state capital is 353 statute miles.
- Jupiter is positioned 26.92 degrees north of the equator and 80.10
degrees west of the prime meridian.
We are a short walk or bike ride to:
- Jupiter's Riverwalk along the Intracoastal Waterway. It's directly across U.S. 1 from Jupiter
Bay. Future expansion plans call for an Inlet Village with boat docks, marinas, water taxis, restaurants & shops.
- The Jupiter Yacht Club Marina, which is also across U.S. 1.
Beach County's Carlin Park, adjacent to Jupiter Bay East, which has a 1.5 mile Heart Trail, soccer fields, pavilions, picnic
areas, a ball field, children's play areas, 6 lighted tennis courts, Bocce courts, civic center and the beach.
The Park also features the Lazy Loggerhead beach-side restaurant and new Seabreeze Amphitheater.
- Excellent restaurants including the Food Shack, Portobello Cucina Italiana, Outback Steakhouse, Nature's
Way Cafe, Chili's, Bonzo's Pizza, and others.
- Movie theatre (Cobb Jupiter 18 Cinemas)
and live theatre (Maltz Jupiter Theatre) across Indiantown Road.
- Shopping plazas
with Publix Market, banks, Bealls, Staples, Gold's Gym, and many others.
- Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa.
- Jupiter Outdoor Center for kayak rentals,
eco-tours, surfing instruction and more.
- Walkways/lanes along picturesque
A1A for walking, biking and rollerblading.
We are a short local drive to:
- Many other popular restaurants within a mile or two from of Jupiter Bay including Jetty's,
Guanabanas, Chef Johns, Jupiter Island Grill, Schooners, Dive Bar Restaurant, Hog Snappers, Too Bizaare, Dune Dog
Cafe, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, Duffy's and others.
- Dubois Park, Jupiter
Beach and the Jetty at the Jupiter Ocean Inlet.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum.
- Riverbend Park along the Loxahatchee River for hiking and water sports, with available canoe, kayak
and bike rentals.
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park.
- Blowing Rocks and Coral Cove State Parks on Jupiter Island.
Marine Life Center.
- Busch Wildelife Sanctuary.
- Juno Beach Park Pier.
- Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce.
- Jupiter Ridge & Juno Dunes Natural Areas.
- Abacoa Town
Center and Roger Dean Stadium.
- Dunes par 3 golf course plus many additional courses nearby.
- Several marinas & party/fishing boats along the Intracoastal waterway.
Here's a map to our location:
Local Area Photos:
|Carlin Park entrance across A1A
|Heart Trail adjacent to Jupiter Bay East
|Seabreeze Amphitheater (At Carlin Park)
|Jupiter Bay is a short walk to the beach
|Jupiter Riverwalk across US #1
Click here to download Riverwalk Map
|Jupiter Inlet (North of Jupiter Bay)
JBCA, 275 Palm Ave., D-105 * Jupiter * FL * 33477 * Phone: (561) 746-5857 Fax: (561) 575-4334
Website Development by Paul St.Clair